21st Annual Conference
Pharmacy & Ethics
December 3-4, 2016
Online registration for exhibitors is open.
Please look at this map carefully before selecting your booth!
$800 - All Foyer Booths and Exhibit Hall Booths that are not Prime or Premium.
$950 - Prime Booths in Exhibit Hall (#24, #28, #29, #31). These are high visibility areas that all participants will pass.
$1,250 - Premium Booths in Exhibit Hall (#16, #17, #33-36). These are high visibility areas where participants linger.
- Attendees will enter the conference from the stairs in the Foyer. The Registration Desk will be located in the Foyer.
- Once in the Foyer, ATTENDEES CAN ONLY ENTER THE EXHIBIT HALL THROUGH SALON C (located down the hallway at the left of the map).
- THE LECTURE HALL CAN ONLY BE ENTERED THROUGH THE AIRWALL ENTRANCE (located on the right side of the map). All attendees must pass through the exhibit hall to get to the lecture hall.
- Buffets and refreshment stands will be dispersed throughout the Exhibit Hall to draw participants around the hall.
Some booths may have to tear down or move between Saturday and Sunday. Because of the holiday season, we cannot get an overnight hold on all rooms. We will provide more information regarding which booths need to move as soon as the hotel confirms. OANP & the Marriott will do everything possible to make moving and storage of the exhibits as painless as possible.
- Saturday 4:15 - 6:00 PM - Pre-Dinner Reception - Details to come!
- Saturday 6:00 - 10:00 PM - Living Legend Dinner - A celebration to honor the lifetime achievement of one of Oregon’s extraordinary NDs. Exhibitors may purchase individual tickets, a half-table or full-table.
- Sunday Lunch - OANP Annual Meeting
100% refund 30 or more days before seminar. 75% refund less than 30 days but more than 7 days before seminar. No refund less than 7 days before seminar.
A block of rooms is reserved for $149/night. To reserve,
call 1-877-901-6632 by November 18.
Application will be submitted to the
Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine for 10 hours of Pharmacy and 2 hours of
Ethics CE, and to the Washington State Nurses Association for CNE . Visit www.oanp.org
for approval status.
American Disability Act:
The OANP encourages persons with
disabilities to participate in our programs and activities. Please call
503-262-8586 should you need special accommodations to attend this program.
The opinions expressed are those of the
authors which may include the discussion of off-label uses of medications and
do not necessarily represent the opinions of the Oregon Association of
The Seminar will be recorded and available
online courtesy of a partnership with: