*NOTICE FROM OREGON ASSOCIATION OF NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIANS:
This event is being advertised as a sponsor benefit of the OANP. The content of these activities are not endorsed by the OANP and do not necessarily reflect the views of the OANP.
WANP Annual Conference
Date: September 30 - October 1, 2017
Location: Lynnwood Convention Center 3711 196 Street SW, Lynnwood, Washington 98036
Topics and Speakers:
- Biological Medications: What You Need to Know - Paul Anderson, ND
- Alcohol and Drug Health Problems in Primary Care - Miranda Marti, ND, LAc
- Botanical Pain Management (Including Cancer and Metabolic Pain) - Jillian Stansbury, ND, AHG
- Plant Spirit Medicine of the Andes and Amazon - Jillian Stansbury, ND, AHG
- The Oral and Systemic Health Connection - Paul Rubin, DDS, MIAOMT
- Evaluating and Treating Low Libido in Primary Care - Serena McKenzie, ND, IF
- Low Dose Naltrexone Therapy - Dawn Ipsen, PharmD
- Management of Late Effects from Cancer Treatment - Erica Joseph, ND, LAc
- An Integrative Approach to Autoimmune Disease - David Brady, ND, DC, CCN, DACBN
- Fibromyalgia and Global Pain Syndromes - David Brady, ND, DC, CCN, DACBN
- Corruption of Evidence-based Medicine: Statins for Diabetics, Good or Bad? - Sam Eggertsen, MD
- Medical Cannabis, the Endocannabinoid System, and Chronic Pain - Jake Felice, ND
Registration: Early Bird Savings! Register early for best pricing. Deadline is September 8th. Discounts for members of all State and Provincial associations. Special discounts for first-year licensees, residents and students.
Exhibitors include: Aegis Insurance; Allergy Research Group; Ayush Herbs; Biotics Research NW; Boiron USA; Center for Di- agnostic Imaging; Designs for Health; Evolving Nutrition; Integrative Therapeutics.; Kashi Labs; KBMO Diagnostics; Kester Clear Environmental Solutions; Key Compounding Pharmacy; Kuslers Compounding Pharmacy; Makers Compounding Pharmacy; Meridian Valley Lab; Microbiome Labs; NCMIC; NW Pharma- ceutical Compounding; Platinum Cookware; Professional Formulas; Salix Pharmaceuticals; Salveo Diagnos- tics; Seroyal (Genestra Brands); Sprague, Israel, Giles; Thorne Research; US Biotek Lab; US Enzymes; Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics; Vital Nutrients; Vitanica; Women’s International Pharmacy; Xymogen.
We hope you can join us. Register today at www.WANP.org!