MEMBER EVENT: What Naturopathic Doctors Should Know About Telemedicine
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
*NOTICE FROM OREGON ASSOCIATION OF NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIANS:
This event is being advertised as a sponsor benefit of the OANP. The content of these activities
are not endorsed by the OANP and do not necessarily reflect the views of the OANP.
Webinar: Everything You've Always Wanted to Know about Telemedicine
Date: 2/15/2017 7:00-8:00 PM EST
Contact: Leti Marquez or the AANP
Telemedicine is beginning to take off - but what are the ground rules and guidelines that NDs should know?
In this informative webinar, Christine Girard, ND and Christa Natoli of the Center for Telehealth and e-Health Law will outline the essentials. Such as:
• Whether NDs in a licensed state can 'see' patients in a pre-licensed state
• Whether NDs in a pre-licensed state can 'see' patients from elsewhere
• How can patient information be kept secure per HIPAA?
• What Electronic Medical Record requirements apply?
• Are there any different needs for patient consent?
• What about insurance?
Telemedicine offers an opportunity to expand your practice, and to help patients who might otherwise be underserved. Gain key insights through this informative program.
This AANP webinar is free for members; the non-member cost is $39.
« Go to Upcoming Event List