*NOTICE FROM OREGON ASSOCIATION OF NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIANS:
This event is being advertised as a sponsor benefit of the OANP. The content of these activities are not endorsed by the OANP and do not necessarily reflect the views of the OANP.
Primary Care for Women – Essential Topics and Updates for Integrative Primary Care Practitioners
When: July 28-30, 2017
Where: University Place Hotel, Portland, Oregon
CE: Total CME: 16.00 (10.50 general; 5.50 pharmacy)
Cost: $375 – Early Bird Registration, $425 – Standard Registration, $250 – Student Registration*
Speakers: Jen Green ND, FABNO, Aimee Gould Shunney ND, Robyn Kutka ND, Catherine Darley ND, Natalie Gustafson Pharm D, Dale Carter M.D. , Tori Hudson, ND
• Women’s Health Research Update- Botanical/Nutraceutical/Lifestyle/Controversies
• Post Breast Cancer Thrivership – Strategies for the Primary Care Practitioner.
• Beyond Botox : Cosmetic Concerns in the Primary Care Setting
• Osteoporosis: Pathophysiology, Evaluation, Fracture Risk Assessment, Conventional Management
• Osteoporosis: Prevention, Fracture Risk Reduction, Natural Therapeutics,Treatment Decision Making
• Hemp-Derived CBD in Primary Care: The Missing Ingredient in Your Tool Kit
• Sleep: Essential for Holistic Healthcare
• Sleeping Through Menopause
• Low Dose Naltrexone- Fibromyalgia , Autoimmune and Chronic Pain
• Migraines in Women-Evaluation, Conventional Management
• Management Migraines in Women- Natural Treatments for Successful
Synopsis: This comprehensive and focused seminar is addressing topics
common to practitioners delivering primary care to women. With an evidence
based, integrative medicine and practical/clinical approach lectures promise to
enhance clinical knowledge and improve patient care and outcomes.
For more information and to register: www.instituteofwomenshealth.com