your state professional organization, the Oregon Association of
Naturopathic Physicians works to increase public awareness of
Naturopathic Medicine, provide you with legislative advocacy and business services to
Membership strengthens and protects your scope of practice through legislative advocacy. Membership helps your business prosper through public referrals, marketing, and tools for better practice management.
Membership saves you
money by providing you exclusive discounts on CME, services, supplements, and malpractice insurance among others. Get up to 10 hours of CE free at Member Meetings just by being a member!
Become A Member Today →
How are membership dues specifically used? Great Question!
- Fund lobbyists to meet legal needs in Salem on behalf of EVERY Naturopathic Physician practicing in Oregon!
- Raise public awareness of Naturopathic Medicine in Oregon.
- Elevate the standard of practice of Naturopathic Medicine via continuing education conferences and webinars. OANP hosts 10 hours of CE via bi-monthly MedTalks and an Annual Conference focusing on Pharmacy and Ethics. We also partner with several organizations to offer special OANP member pricing and opportunities to receive additional CE.
- Maintain the OANP office and pay staff. The OANP staff are available to both naturopathic physicians and the general public to answer questions and provide physician referrals and recommendations.
- Maintain all OANP website and communications needs.