*NOTICE FROM OREGON ASSOCIATION OF NATUROPATHIC PHYSICIANS:
This event is being advertised as a sponsor benefit of the OANP. The content of these activities are not endorsed by the OANP and do not necessarily reflect the views of the OANP.
Advanced Approaches to Complex Infectious Disease
Date and Time: September 28-30th, 2018. Starts at 8:15am. Evening Workshops
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton, 1000 NE Multnomah Street, Portland, Oregon 97232
CE: 17.5 Category 1 AMA PRA Credits™ and Pharmacology Credits: 6
Cost: $645 until July 1st; after this date $695
Included in your fees you receive: Educational Credits, PowerPoint Slides of all the presentations, copy of the audio, take-home notes, Evening Workshops, Cocktail Reception and all meals during the conference.
Speakers: Paul Anderson NMD, Dietrich Klinghardt MD, Jacob Leone ND and Ann Corson MD
Main educational goals are:
- How can I diagnose the patient properly? (Everyone has so many ideas…)
- How do I manage the other body systems that get affected by the infections?
- What if there is an autoimmune overlay?
- What therapies are best as the case progresses?
- What about the immunotherapies I hear about?
- Prescription and Natural agents: When, why and what’s the best?
- How can IV, Injection, Hyperthermia and HBOT fit in my treatment plan?
- What about toxicity and mycotoxins?
- And much more!
For the full agenda: https://aampportland.com/agenda/
Synopsis of Event: AAMP Portland 2018 is NOT your average ID conference. We are bringing together physicians with vast experience in these cases with the latest thinking and therapies.
Any physician who deals with chronically ill patients knows the difficulty encountered when part of their presentation involves chronic infections. Regardless of the label (such as Lyme disease, Epstein Barr, Candida, or even Multiple Systemic Infectious Disease Syndrome Information) these patients, once chronic, are the most challenging to treat.