OANP's 23rd Annual Conference - Exhibitor Registration
Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront - Portland, Oregon
December 1-2, 2018
Polypharmacy and Deprescribing; When Less is More
Approximately 100 attend both days, prep materials for ~ 250
BOOTH PRICING: Please review map carefully before selecting your booth!
$850 - All Foyer Booths and Exhibit Hall Booths that are not Prime or Premium.
$1,000 - Prime Booths in Exhibit Hall (#18 - 24.5). These are high visibility areas.
$1,300 - Premium Booths in Exhibit Hall (#16, #17, #33-36). Highest visibility area.
- Attendees enter the conference from stairs in Foyer. Registration Desk will be located in the Basement Foyer.
- ATTENDEES CAN ONLY ENTER THE EXHIBIT HALL THROUGH SALON C (located down the hallway at the left of the map).
- THE LECTURE HALL CAN ONLY BE ENTERED THROUGH THE AIRWALL ENTRANCE (located on the right side of the map). All attendees must pass through exhibit hall to get to lecture hall.
- Buffets/refreshment stands will be dispersed throughout the Exhibit Hall to draw participants around the hall.
- Do you have questions about traffic flow or visibility? Contact email@example.com.
Some booths may have to tear down or move between Saturday & Sunday. Due to the holiday season, we cannot get overnight holds on all rooms. We will provide more information regarding which booths need to move as soon as the hotel confirms. OANP & the Marriott will do everything possible to make moving and storage of the exhibits as painless as possible.
- Saturday 4:15-6:00 PM - Pre-Dinner Reception - Details to come!
- Saturday 6:00-10:00 PM - Living Legends Dinner - A celebration to honor the lifetime achievement of one of Oregon's extraordinary NDs. Exhibitors may purchase individual tickets, a half table, or a full table.
- Sunday Lunch - OANP Annual Meeting
100% refund 30 or more days before seminar. 75% refund less than 30 days but more than 7 days before seminar. No refund less than 7 days before seminar.
Application will be submitted to the
Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine for 10 hours of Pharmacy and 2 hours of
Ethics CE, and to the Washington State Nurses Association for CNE . Visit www.oanp.org
for approval status.
American Disability Act:
The OANP encourages persons with
disabilities to participate in our programs and activities. Please call
503-262-8586 should you need special accommodations to attend this program.
The opinions expressed are those of the
authors which may include the discussion of off-label uses of medications and
do not necessarily represent the opinions of the Oregon Association of
The Seminar will be recorded and available
online courtesy of a partnership with: