OANP's 2020 (Virtual!) Annual Conference is in the planning stages and we are excited to share updates as we approach participant registration (coming next month)! We are currently learning all about an incredible and powerful virtual conference platform that will allow speakers to present thought-provoking lectures, vendors and attendees to casually interact and chat, and attendees to participate in a variety of fun break time sessions and virtual games. While we had hoped to be meeting in person this November, our priority is health and safety for participants, staff, and board. We are working hard to create a sense of community, deliver an enriching event, and have some FUN!
While we work to finalize and announce our exciting speaker list, we want to continue to keep you in the loop. There are lots of reasons to attend (and more coming soon!) but here are some of the big ones:
1. Quality Programming: Valuable theme with lecture topics presented by experienced and engaging speakers.
2. A great reason to see your ND community and catch up with old friends (and make new ones!) It's a great way to exchange ideas and build your network.
3. Easy and affordable way to earn all your pharmacy and ethics CE in one conference.
4. 2020 conference pricing is reduced to help NDs during this challenging time.
5. Ease and flexibility: 6 recorded and 6 live lectures will be presented – and you get to choose when you view the content!
6. Attending the conference directly supports the association that fights for Oregon NDs. You can earn CE and help your profession - it's a win/win!
7. OANP annual conference is the perfect opportunity to interact with board members and staff that offer a wealth of information with experience and resources. Being able to meet your community and put a face with a name enhances the relationships.
8. Great vendors and show discounts. Participant raffle and generous time for the virtual exhibit hall. Vendor booths will be available before, during and after the conference!
9. Attend the Annual OANP Meeting to get updates and solicit ideas for moving forward.
10. Our virtual platform is simple, user friendly, and OANP will be available to support you throughout the conference! Going virtual also means no hassle with driving and there is plenty of parking!
November 7-8 may feel like a long ways away... but we've already managed to make it through a solid month of summer with August just around the corner! It won't be long before the conference is starting...
Please contact us with any questions! We are here to support you. We are all in this together.