"Advancements in Family Medicine and Primary Care"
12 CE (10 Pharmacy/2 Ethics)
Join us for a weekend of exciting lectures on primary care including:
Compounded Medications Update with Dr. Paul Anderson, ND
Pediatric and Adolescent Primary Care Updates
Nutrition and Food Sensitivities, Orthorexia, & Obesity
Why Attend? Here’s What Our Participants Say:
• "OANP offers quality programming and relevant themes with a great speaker selection!"
• "I love seeing my community and catching up with old friends."
• "OANP Annual Conference is so affordable and I can complete all my pharmacy & ethics CE in 2 days."
• "I benefited from discounted pricing for OANP Member Students and Residents."
• "Attending the conference directly supports the association that fights for Oregon NDs. I can earn CE and help my profession - attending is a win/win!"
Registration opening in early September! Sign up for our email list to receive communications and “flash sales” for registration! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SB 734, the ND pay parity bill, remains stuck from advancing by the co-chairs of Ways and Means in the Human Services Subcommittee. This is a particularly ... Read More→
OANP Member Spotlight - Dr. Sara Love, ND
NDs have their own personal spin – this is what is beautiful about naturopathic medicine. In my private practice, I focus on nutrition, sports, athletics, running. Read More→
We have received complaints from OANP members about a possible extortion scam that is targeting DEA registrants. The DEA is awarethat registrants are... Read more→
OANP's June 2019 MedTalk ND Lecture
Join us online or in person June 23rd for our June MedTalk. This lecture will present an evolving view of the pathogenesis of cardiovascular disease, as well as... Read more →
DC FLI 2019 Recap
This was my first experience at a DC FLI event, and it was amazing to see the number of NDs and naturopathic medical students that attended... Read more →
Open Call for OANP Committees and Volunteer Positions!
Are you interested in working more with OANP, but aren’t sure