2020 MedTalk ND Lecture Series
Join us for the 2020 OANP MedTalk ND Lecture Series!
This bi-monthly lecture series connects the OANP staff, board, corporate partners, members, and non-members for an update of current issues in the naturopathic medicine field, followed by a dynamic 2 CEU lecture. Lectures can be enjoyed at an intimate Portland venue or via live webinar from the comfort of your home. Come together with fellow physicians for an evening of networking, education, and fun!
2020 MedTalk Lecture Dates
- Tuesday, February 25th - The Basics of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Prescription and Management
presented by Dr. Robyn Kutka, ND
- Tuesday, April 28th - The Three Things You Must Know Right Now to Transition Your Practice to Telemedicine presented by Dr. Tyna Moore, ND, DC
- Tuesday, June 23rd - Toxic World, Toxic Health: How Our Genes Can Impact Our Risk for Illness presented by Dr. Elizabeth Bartman, ND
- Tuesday, August 25th - Psychedelic Medicine: A comprehensive overview for clinicians presented by Dr. Matthew Hicks, ND, MS
- Tuesday, October 27th - End of life discussions, Advance Directives, and Palliative Homeopath by Dr. Ian Luepker, ND
LIVE ATTENDEES ENTERED TO WIN FREE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION!
Attend 1 (or more!) of our 2020 MedTalks in person and be entered to
win free registration to the OANP Annual conference! Live attendees are entered for each MedTalk attended - up to 5 chances to win in 2020.
* Contest Rules: Must be registered for the MedTalk and attend in-person, OANP Members and Non-Members are eligible, Only NDs eligible to win, Must be attending the conference both days.
View upcoming lectures on our CE & Events Calendar →