The Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians offers a Mentorship Program as a member benefit for naturopathic doctors seeking to develop and strengthen leadership skills.
Healthy leaders create more healthy leaders.
The program is simple, effective and efficient.
- Mentors are matched with a Mentee cohort (4 people). In person group meetings are monthly for 12 months. All participants receive OANP provided workbook to guide monthly meetings.
- Mentors receive training and resources on leading the 12-month program. The mentor is responsible for organizing and leading their group.
- Mentees receive resources on communicating within your cohort, with your mentor, and setting expectations.
- The program costs $50 (cost of printed materials). Must be an OANP member for the duration of the program.
Mentor/Mentee applications have closed for 2020.
We will open the application process for the 2021 Calendar year in late 2020.
Read more about mentorship or apply:
Read more about being a mentee or apply:
For questions - contact us!
* NOTE: Not a clinical preceptorship, and no preceptorship credit will be given.